• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Football BBV (Brags, beats, variance)

Yeah, I got him in the third. Then heard a fantasy guru on Grantland say that because of his production for the position that he was worth what would normally be a reach.

I like to draft and play matchups and Graham's production dwarfs whoever you play by a large margin. Getting WR production in a TE is pretty sick.

ended with 171 because Rodgers went down early.

should be a fun week, gostkowski and chiefs d are on a bye. any replacements worth picking up? maybe whoever is playing Minnesota or Jacksonville? Same with a kicker?

I also have the Chiefs D/ST and will hang on to them no matter what. There is no one on my roster worth dropping for a bye week D/ST replacement so I may just take the 0 for my D/ST. If you have a scrub worth dropping then I would do it.

Some dandies this week.

Rodgers went down, picked up Eli, dropped him and grabbed Cutler when he was cleared.......20 point swing as Eli sucked it up. Cutler gave me his projection. Considered Keenum, but I like the AZ secondary.

Went back and forth between Stacy and Spiller, but set on Stacy and Murray. Spiller sucked, Stacy did good, and hopefully Murray does well in a bit.

Garcon and Hilton were top WRs, but Welker sucked.

Picked up Gould as Gostkowski is on a bye and got good production.

My best gem of the weekend is KC is on a bye and I immediately picked up the Bills D because the match up. Then I dropped them and grabbed Miami for the same reason. Then looked at Carolina and read good things, so I grabbed them and dumped Miami. Then when I was doing last minute reading from "the pros" everyone was high on Tennesse and I almost pulled the trigger but felt strong on Carolina which destroyed it today. I like to only keep one D, but may go with KC and Carolina the rest of the way.

I'm ahead of the dude I'm playing by 41, but he has Brees going in a bit which is capable of putting up those numbers. However, I have Graham going too, so I guess let Graham get yards or two tds, but throw 3-4 int's? I also have Murray going. Hoping both can offset what Brees does. Projections are Brees with 45, Graham with 18, and Murray with 14. Oh, and he has Hartley going for about 9 points. Should grab the win, but anything can happen.

The perfect storm to beat me: Brees hitting everyone but Graham and the Cowboys getting destroyed to where they have to abandon the run and air it out.

Up by 11.6 but I doubt Brees stops.

Losing Rodgers really hurt and the Cowboys suck some serious dick. Keep giving it to Ingram!!

• 2 weeks later...