• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Football BBV (Brags, beats, variance)

Trying to win 3 out of the last 4 years in my big money league, I'm a disappointed 4-4 and lost 3 really close ones. Bummer.

Be that as it may, I made two trades that I believe will get my team back on track over the next few games and get me into the playoffs.

I traded Alfred Morris (my keeper) and Julius Thomas for Adrian Peterson (his keeper). I have Tony Gonzalez at TE.

I then traded TY Hilton straight up for Chris Johnson, as I needed some help at RB since the guy I gambled on in the redraft failed me miserably in David Wilson.

Team:

QB Cam Newton

WR Andre Johnson

WR Eric Decker

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Chris Johnson

TE Tony Gonzalez

K  Blair Walsh

D  KC Chiefs and Tenn Titans

Reserves: Andre Ellington, Terence Williams, Mike Tolbert and Kenny Stills.

This league uses ever IDP available and my defense is the league's best as far as points. If it wasn't for them, I'd be worse than .500 ...

Depending on matchups, you may want to go with Ellington. break out games like the one he had always leads to more touches.

Oh yeah, the Cardinals are on a BYE, as is the Broncos so Decker and Ellington are out, Williams and Tolbert are in. Hoping I can win this week.

After this week Ellington will be my flex and all will be right in the world unless I have an injury.

Trying to win 3 out of the last 4 years in my big money league, I'm a disappointed 4-4 and lost 3 really close ones. Bummer.

Be that as it may, I made two trades that I believe will get my team back on track over the next few games and get me into the playoffs.

I traded Alfred Morris (my keeper) and Julius Thomas for Adrian Peterson (his keeper). I have Tony Gonzalez at TE.

I then traded TY Hilton straight up for Chris Johnson, as I needed some help at RB since the guy I gambled on in the redraft failed me miserably in David Wilson.

Team:

QB Cam Newton

WR Andre Johnson

WR Eric Decker

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Chris Johnson

TE Tony Gonzalez

K  Blair Walsh

D  KC Chiefs and Tenn Titans

Reserves: Andre Ellington, Terence Williams, Mike Tolbert and Kenny Stills.

This league uses ever IDP available and my defense is the league's best as far as points. If it wasn't for them, I'd be worse than .500 ...

My team looks a lot like yours:

Brees

Andre Johnson

Eric Decker

Adrian Peterson

Eddie Lacy

Jason Witten

Blair Walsh

Indy D

Reserves: Steve Smith, Chris Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald

need some help with a RB this week.

I'm going to play Murray even though he is questionable. Sounds like he is good to go and should shred the MINN D.

Here are my options:

Spiller (not likely to play and going against KC D)

Stacy (mild injury, but might play and projects the highest)

Stewart (looks like he comes back this week and with Williams injured should get playing time)

I saw Tolbert was available. Just dropped Helu for Stacy.

Open to any ideas and suggestions.

Went 4-0 last week in my leagues.  I've won my 2 ESPN games already today.  Have a resounding lead in my 10-team CBS league (behind Brees, Russell Wilson, Chiefs D, Keenan Allen, Greg Olson; still have Jordy Nelson and Eddie Lacy tonight).  In my 8-team CBS league, I'm playing #1 (I'm #2) and have a 17 point lead (behind Romo, Keenan Allen again, Panthers D and AJ Green).  He has TY Hilton tonight and Matt Forte tomorrow.  I have Eddie Lacy tomorrow.  Will likely be close but I like my chances of winning and claiming a share of 1st place.

Went 4-0 last week in my leagues.  I've won my 2 ESPN games already today.  Have a resounding lead in my 10-team CBS league (behind Brees, Russell Wilson, Chiefs D, Keenan Allen, Greg Olson; still have Jordy Nelson and Eddie Lacy tonight).  In my 8-team CBS league, I'm playing #1 (I'm #2) and have a 17 point lead (behind Romo, Keenan Allen again, Panthers D and AJ Green).  He has TY Hilton tonight and Matt Forte tomorrow.  I have Eddie Lacy tomorrow.  Will likely be close but I like my chances of winning and claiming a share of 1st place.

Spoke a little too soon regarding the 10-team CBS league.  I was up 27 before tonights game and my opponent has Andre Johnson (oh, and Andrew Luck).  Now I am down 13 but still have Jordy Nelson and Eddie Lacy tomorrow.  Who knew that the WR who hadn't scored all season, with a backup QB throwing him the rock, would go off for 3 td's in the first half.

Andre Johnson saved the day for me with his 49 points tonight. Going into this one, I had Johnson and three IDP's and he had Andrew Luck and Trent Richardson, and I was up just 6 points. I had my doubts, but AJ eased my mind by the halftime. 

I didn't have a QB for today due to injuries and byes.

I picked Nick Foles up this morning from the league trash heap.

Good times.

Of course, the rest of my team has sucked it up sufficiently such that it completely negates the plus from it, but still... not bad.

I love these. In my league I had to look and he single handedly would have beat about half the teams in my league or been close.

Did the same with Stacy needing a quick plug in only for him to go off. Props to random websites saying he'd be a good play and no one in my league picking him up.