• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most 'LIKED' Post of 2013 (So far.....)

photo-thumb-333.jpg?_r=1381379905 Posted by Hamiltown on 07 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm giving myself a 100% discount on my 2014 seats. A big thanks goes out to Pujols and Hamilton for helping me choose my new seats for next season which are located 25' away from my refrigerator. Free Parking included.

Here's all the rest in order of "LIKES" http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/best-content/

well, I went to all of ONE game during the 2013 regular season -- St. Louis at Angels. July 4th.........pretty good ballgame........Halos won it in walk off fashion in the 9th, if I remember it right.

I did go to several spring training games in March.

probably do the same thing next year........too busy.........

also.......am tired of getting a 20 game plan only to have the games I select for August/ September be duds because the Halos are out of it.

Seems like the pre-2002 Halos.......oh well.

Think a lot of Halos fans who purchased full season or mini-season ticket plans the past few years may be reconsidering.

well, I went to all of ONE game during the 2013 regular season -- St. Louis at Angels. July 4th.........pretty good ballgame........Halos won it in walk off fashion in the 9th, if I remember it right.

Funny, that's the only game I went to this year, too.

I went to as many A's and Giants games as I did Angel games.

Funny, that's the only game I went to this year, too.

I went to as many A's and Giants games as I did Angel games.

That's one of two games I went to this year. That one and Opening Day.

July 4th was gnar. Hamilton with a 9th inning 2-run HR to tie the game.