• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Russell Brand the Revolutionary

I never cared for him, but it's because movies like Arthur.

I don't like the sheep mentality of uprisings, but if someone really brought ideas of change and a full blown outline I'd consider it. The problem is a lot if people aren't educated nor care to be educated and simply want to follow the masses. Not to get political, but we all saw it with Obama's nomination. He said change and everyone with a bucket started putting Obama stickers on their car not really knowing the facts or agendas. Some were even dumber than that and voted for him just to make a social statement of having a black president without consideration for what he really stood for or could accomplish in office.

I forgot to add, he did have insight and perspective which is good. The interviewer badgering him and trying to make him look stupid was annoying....he's not in some message board, just have sensible discourse.

The only thing that stood out was he is an actor/comedian that makes bank, but said to tax corporations heavily. while that initial idea could take shape, it bugs me when people don't consider themselves and simply say what to do with other peoples money.

but I enjoyed his vernacular and verbiage. seems like a dude that would be cool to have a beer with.

I forgot to add, he did have insight and perspective which is good. The interviewer badgering him and trying to make him look stupid was annoying....he's not in some message board, just have sensible discourse.

I got the feeling that it was more of mutual poking at each other.

Kind of like Ali and Cosell

Maybe, they're Brits.

Brand made mention he takes the piss out of people or is trying to have a go at him. Seemed to me more like the interviewer wanted to be in charge then kind of was like, "oh, he knows what he is talking about"

The interviewer seemed to be this new asshole type you see on TV (I forget the main one that has an awesome YouTube clip of going nuts after a segment on commercial break) that is more interested in the power trip and being right than having meaningful dialogue. He ended up going in a better direction, but started in right away with trying to clown Brand and was trying to set him up.

The interviewer seemed to be this new asshole type you see on TV (I forget the main one that has an awesome YouTube clip of going nuts after a segment on commercial break) that is more interested in the power trip and being right than having meaningful dialogue.

I think you're talking about Bill O'reilly.

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qU4qudJYk