• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone work for ATT Uverse

nate

I did.  Problem is there was an issue with the IP address they assigned me and it took them over a month to resolve it and all they are offering me is a 20 dollar refund.  When I call on the phone they pretend like they don't know what I am talking about and I want to talk to someone other than over a message on the internet.

I did.  Problem is there was an issue with the IP address they assigned me and it took them over a month to resolve it and all they are offering me is a 20 dollar refund.  When I call on the phone they pretend like they don't know what I am talking about and I want to talk to someone other than over a message on the internet.

Are you having an issue talking to someone in customer service or are the customer service agents just unable to help?

Oh, and FiOS absolutely sucks.

Edited by sneaky_flute

You should get FiOS.

I'm souring massively on Verizon lately. They are straight up evil when it comes to what they want the Internet to become. They want their customers to pay to access certain websites like reddit and the like. They are currently suing the government I believe because they didn't get their way.