• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

good on article on Pujols/Cardinals

WallyWorld

I guess it's in their nature to hold onto these things. My friends in St Louis are still bitter and whiny that I left Boeing for Lockheed, too.

"I don't like Pujols, I just like to call Pujols late at night and hang up. Let's drive by Pujols house. Does Pujols ever ask about me?"

In your guys' dreams.  They are laughing their asses off that we are stuck holding the bag.

They got to date and bang the hot chick for years, for free.  We married her after her looks faded and ass got big.  And now, they're banging even more hot chicks.  And we're stuck home every fall paying for her shopping trips and steroid lawsuits.

What's worse is angels fans getting annoyed by these types of articles and claiming cardinals fans can't get over it

No, what's worse is your act dude.  Geez, I could have completely predicted your post.

This guy's team is in the World Series and he's still writing about Pujols.  LOL

No, what's worse is your act dude.  Geez, I could have completely predicted your post.

This guy's team is in the World Series and he's still writing about Pujols.  LOL

Pujols' leaving was an integral part of them making the world series... it freed up tons of salary to sign and keep key players... and, oh btw, the cherry on top is a pitcher named Michael Wacha doing unheard of things in the playoffs.

THAT is why he's writing about Pujols.

He's writing for a national audience.  Most of the country isn't on Angelswin.com or Cardinalswin.com.  They wouldn't know this.

How about this. The Angels didn't top the Yankees offer to keep Teixeira and in doing so got Mike Trout in the draft. Same situation but this time the Angels were the winner and the top bidding Yankees the loser. I think we should look for those articles then post them on a Yankees website all next season and see the reaction. My guess is an account ban after the third time.

If I was in the world series and a blogger, the last thing I'd write about is an ex player.

It'd be like Angels fans talking about Edmonds and how his trade got Kennedy who hit three bombs in a game to help us win a ring.

No need to get hung up on the ex wife. Enjoy the new broads you're banging.....to go with your line.

How about this. The Angels didn't top the Yankees offer to keep Teixeira and in doing so got Mike Trout in the draft. Same situation but this time the Angels were the winner and the top bidding Yankees the loser. I think we should look for those articles then post them on a Yankees website all next season and see the reaction. My guess is an account ban after the third time.

If the Angels had only one pick that year, instead of two back to back, it would have been trout.

I don't get annoyed by these articles.  Its the truth. 

I am amazed, though, at the apparent delusion from some of our posters that St. Louis is butthurt over losing Pujols.  They've got to be ecstatic.

I was there among them. There are still plenty that are truly butthurt and can't get past the mention of his name without a diatribe. I stopped using my Angels lanyard on my ID because it led to at least one whinefest per day.

Yeah, I wish we were that pathetic, going deep into the playoffs every year, and grabbing micheal wachas when our free agents leave.

Then why are they still talking about him?

As per your earlier post, st louis tried to keep him. They offered 190/9. Its not like they knew something we didn't. They just got lucky in the end.

Then why are they still talking about him?

As per your earlier post, st louis tried to keep him. They offered 190/9. Its not like they knew something we didn't. They just got lucky in the end.

One writer is writing a story for a national site detailing how an apparent bad thing (Pujols leaving) turned into a great thing (Pujols sucks, the budget opened up to help them sign other players who help them win, and oh, as a cherry on top, the draft choice they got for Pujols leaving gave them the best young pitcher in baseball).  Besides that, nothing at all of interest to write about.

Are you guys really THIS dense not to see this?