• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wacha vs Lackey game 2 WS

Troll Daddy

Farrell removing Lackey was bullshit.

Yeah I don't get that either. Seen it a lot this post season from a couple different managers and it really is frustrating.

You put a big arm out there in a big game for a reason, and you gotta let him pitch out of jams! That's what they're there for! Especially with the way Lackey was pitching, besides Hollidays' shot, he was fooling a lot of the St. Louis at bats before he gave up that walk to Freese and a bloop single. Lackey may have given up a run or two that inning, but they were his runs to give up, he probably would have limited the damage, and he probably wouldn't have airmailed a throw to third either.

Reminded me of Scioscia and his over managing. When the guys in a zone let him stay out there and do his job. Especially when his replacement isn't an improvement!

Rather insensitive comment. Milking it for what? To get an advantage over the Cardinals in a baseball game? The season had started already when it happened.

I'm not sure if the 7th inning of a baseball game is the most appropriate forum for them to remembering it, but regardless the attack was devastating on all accounts, and I think the city of Boston in general after something like that happens just may be a tighter knit community than some of us are used to.

Trying to make an unsympathetic team sympathetic, just another gimmick for attention, a made up rallying cry, all of the above. Take your pick. For something like 9/11 that only happened a month earlier I can kind of understand the Yankees doing something for it but in they end they just used it as an excuse to cram in God Bless America to mess with the other team's pitching by making a ridiculously long 7th inning stretch. Now everybody does it because of them. If they all donated their playoff shares to buy people fake legs or rehab or therapy or whatever I could understand it but there's a 0% chance of that.