• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wacha vs Lackey game 2 WS

Troll Daddy

It'll all depend on Lackey's slider.  If it's anything like it was in his last start, he'll have a good chance at taking game 2.

Never seen him have that kind of break on his slider.  Pitch was nasty.

Of late he's been seen hanging out with Lester. Hmmm

Wacha back Lackey, the Cardinals are going to feast on that right arm of yours.

As much as I don't like the Red Sox. I gotta love that Big John is back in the WS pitching again on the big stage and its pretty awesome that Napoli has been in the WS 3 times since he left us. Go with the Ex Angels for some championship all though I couldn't stand the Sox fans.

Napoli has only been there once before this one.

Not a Lackey fan.........one of the few Angels who I don't root for.

Still a sour taste about how he left the Angels and the attitude he took upon leaving.

Not too many ex-Halos I feel that way about -- even Napoli who I felt was sort of given the bum's rush out of Anaheim by Scioscia -- but Napoli played well whlle here, gave it his all and just couldn't crack into a full time position because Scioscia liked Mathis' defense better........personally, I thought both Napoli and Mathis were fairly weak behind the plate -- but Naps, IMO, was nothing more than a third string back up catcher who's real role was 1B-DH.