• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Things you think you didn't like as a baby/kid

m0nkey

The nightmare thread got me thinking about weird things family members said scared me or made me upset. When I was a baby/toddler, they told me I would randomly cry in the car and they tried everything to shut me up. Turns out I would cry whenever I heard chinese opera/music so that ended that.

The nightmare thread got me thinking about weird things family members said scared me or made me upset. When I was a baby/toddler, they told me I would randomly cry in the car and they tried everything to shut me up. Turns out I would cry whenever I heard chinese opera/music so that ended that.

When you got a B on your report card?

Enchiladas.  I always hated enchiladas as a kid. I didn't begin eating them until I 25, and that was because my girlfriend at the time swore up and down she made the best (it's amazing what a guy will do if he thinks he's gonna get laid afterwards). Turns out, I did like them. But it wasn't the enchiladas that I hated. My mother used to add black olives to the enchiladas and so I thought all enchiladas were made that way. I hated olives, still do as a matter of fact. Can't stand them.