• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It could happen

Troll Daddy

how did he shit on them? what did he say?

I actually posted that with just the snippet and understanding he got down, it ended up being better than I thought. They played some then Max and Marcellus were going to break it down.

He kept saying things like, "My contract vested when we win the NLDS, but that doesn't mean I'm coming back." Colletti would jump in and say, "He's my guy" but Mattingly used it as a platform for a lame duck.

It was pretty dope.

Why would you listen to Dodger fans and ask them of their opinion when you already know they are stupid? 

If they don't give Mattingly a multi year deal they are just stupid. Magic wants a former Dodger and fellow brotha in the hot seat, Toothpick Dusty is his man. 

Kershaw's arm would fall off if Dusty takes the job. Yikes! I agree that Mattingly has earned a contract. There are really no better options out there. Baker ruins pitchers. He needs to stay as far away as possible from Kershaw. Magic can't be that stupid... Then again..

Looks like Mattingly has yet put his Dodger hat on for 2014. Is it possible that Scioscia can still be traded to the Dodgers if Mattingly signs elsewhere?

I think not but ...

Can you guys get over the "trade" Scioscia routine?  It is very rare when a manager is traded.  You guys talk like its about as common as trading a couple of minor leaguers.