• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone feel bad for Torii?

seenoevil

No but I do think it kinda sucks for him hes always lost because his teammates are chokers.  When Ortiz hit that grand slam I had flashbacks to Fuentes serving up a meatball to A-Rod in the ALCS Game 2. 

Also Cabrera and Fielder are both fat worthless chokers. 

LOL, not fair in Cabrera's case, he had to play through a significant injury.

I get Napoli/Lackey are ex Angels...but I can not go for a team with Cabrera and Fielder on their 25. That right there should trump a lot of peoples dislike for the ex-angels (imo).

Again, I'm obviously not for Hunter encouraging fans to basically cheat.

If he wants to play mind games with Gray or try to convince people that being down 3-2 is a good thing, fine.

Honestly..there's not one player on either team (in the World Series) I dislike.

Personally, I'm happy for both Lackey & Napoli. They both provided some great moments as players for the Angels.

The greatest being game seven of the 2002 WS. Currently Lackey is the only rookie to win a game seven. A very proud moment for Angel fans all over. I feel very lucky to have attended that game and the celebration that followed.

Edited by Troll Daddy

Does he feel bad for you when you have a rough day at work? And have you made $150 mil over your life? Feel bad for orphaned children, not rich athletes.

Jeez...I feel bad for orphaned children AND Torii...he was an asset to the community while he was here.  

I'd like to see him work for the Angels' Organization in some capacity. 

No.

I feel bad for people with cancer, people stuck in poverty, or people that have tragic events happen. Not for someone losing a baseball game.

I'm not really understanding this line of thinking.  There are different levels of empathy, no?  I can feel bad for my kid because he stubbed his toe.  I can feel bad for my wife because she broke a plate.  I can feel bad for a friend that lost a parent.  So I should be able to feel bad for somebody regarding sports without minimizing greater tragedies.

That doesn't mean in this particular case I feel badly for Hunter because I don't.