• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giants to Offer Lincecum Arbitration

AO...I get what your saying. So if the Angels don't get Tanaka, what do you suggest they do for a #3?

It is slim pickings, and given the Halos total inability (outside of DDLR) to find even solid pitching lately, a very scary off-season potentially if Tanaka goes elsewhere.   If so, we have to find a taker for HK, who will send us a young MLB ready starter, and then re-sign Vargas.   Even scarier, if they can't trade for a young MLB ready starter, we are likely stuck with Blanton as the 5th starter and hoping the shoulder delivery fix makes him a decent 5th starter (a LOT of hoping).

Edited by Angel Oracle

i dont think the giants ever gave his a blockbuster offer.

but timmeh was still nails out of the pen in the playoffs.

2 cy youngs.

2 world series rings.

and he's not even 30.

sad seeing him spiral down though. he was such a freak.

id love him on the angels at the right price. he's an asset to any team.

but i think he stays in SF he's too loved here.

Edited by mrwicked