• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is this like the worst postseason ever for Angels fans?

I'll still, like, watch the playoffs a bit, don't really care who wins.  I'm not, like, caught up in caring about other teams fans, so I don't care if the Dodgers or RS win. I just, like, hope the games are close and go to the seventh game.

With that said, I hate that the Angels aren't in the playoffs.

Edited by Angel Dog and Beer

I don't hate any teams. I love baseball. The energy and #want of players like Puig, Yadier Molina and Napoli has made this a solid postseason viewing experience. More shots of Verlander's girlfriend would be nice too.

who is Verlander's girlfriend these days?

I don't hate any of the teams, but the fans of the teams are a whole different matter.  Also the hype these teams and players get, which is not their fault.  Like the local news talking non-stop about the Dodgers, or the probably repeat of Cabrera for MVP, and of course the media in general loves these teams because of their long histories.  But mostly because of all the smack talking all of these teams fans do on the Angels.

IMO, this is a great october (as much as it can be without us in it). You have detroit, great SP and bats against the sux, good SP and bats (better bully). The dogs, great sp and bully (overrated offense) and star power, vs the cards, very solid overall, with some big names and some bound to be bigger names in another year or two.

The series ahould be great. Every team has a specialty. Pulling for a cards/tigers series.

I agree, these have been very exciting games to watch. It's nice to have 2 teams I hate and be able to root against them, although I think they're both going to the world series. Of course I'd rather my team be in the playoffs, but it's nice to be able to relax and watch them instead of not being able to breathe

IMO, this is a great october (as much as it can be without us in it). You have detroit, great SP and bats against the sux, good SP and bats (better bully). The dogs, great sp and bully (overrated offense) and star power, vs the cards, very solid overall, with some big names and some bound to be bigger names in another year or two.

The series ahould be great. Every team has a specialty. Pulling for a cards/tigers series.

Yeah, exactly. I would go so far as to say, these four teams are definitely the four best teams in the league this season. There isn't one team where I want to say they lucked out, or probably should be there.

I'd love to see both LCS go to 7 games.

A Dodgers/Red Sox World Series would be the worst thing to ever happen to western civilization.

I'm like not even exaggerating.

I pretty much agree with you.  My order of ranking (worst to better):

1.  Major Asteroid Strikes Earth

2.  Nuclear War.

3.  Osama Bid Laden is Found Still Alive

4.  Boston and the Dodgers play a 7 Game World Series, (it's hailed as the greatest World Series ever, and we have to see the reruns a trillion times).

The best, like, four teams are still in like the playoffs.

But, if, like, the Dodgers win the NLCS, I will, like, have to root for anyone who, like, wins the ALCS.

But, like, at least the Broncos are 6-0.

And it's, like, hockey season.

Like, ohmygod, like, totally.