• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pac12 Basketball

LaVine looks uber talented. Kyle Anderson was what I expect him to be all season. He will run the point as well as clean up the glass since we lack size down low. Not worried about him guarding other PGs. His length makes up for his lack of quickness.

This team will struggle with rebounds all season. Parker needs to stay out of foul trouble to help this team defensively.

Stanford is not that bad. They just stupidly tried to run with byu. We play 9 deep and Stanford plays 7 deep and really only 2 guards..... not the best idea. Powell is legit for Stanford but we were up by 20 at one point. There was a total of 181 possessions in the game. What is that like an average of 14 seconds a possession? It was a fun game to watch.

I'm looking forward to UCLA being out here to play CU in January.  I'm absolutely going to hit up that game.

It's been a new experience for me out here in Minnesota to root on the visiting team. I am used to being in the majority... except when I go to Red Sox or Yankee games at Angels stadium of course.

Lost in all the media frenzy of randle, parker, and wiggins is Aaron Gordon. That guy is fun to watch. Solid game last night.

Uci put it to uw at Washington. It is always funny when teams lose the easy games in their tournaments but yet they still advance. So Washington lost in the first round of the 2k sport classic but will still move on to new York to face Indiana in the semis

Andy Enfield fitting in as a typical USC douche bag.  He realizes his team sucks right?

Andy Enfield, the new USC basketball coach best known for taking Florida Gulf Coast to the Sweet 16 last year and being married to a former Maxim model, let a reporter for Men’s Journal tag along recently to a meeting with boosters and held nothing back. Enfield is a confident man – most millionaires are – and based on these quotes, I’m sure the handshake with new UCLA coach Steve Alford on Jan. 5th will be a delightful one.

“I don’t worry about them,” said Enfield with a smile. “I’ve made it to one Sweet Sixteen in two years, and he’s made it to one Sweet Sixteen in 18 years.”

Oh, he even took a dig at former USC coach Tim Floyd – the two beefed over a recruit recently – which you should enjoy as much as I did, even if you don’t care one iota about Tim Floyd:

“Tim Floyd shows up every day at work and realizes he lives in El Paso, Texas,” said Enfield. “And he’s pissed off that he didn’t get the USC job two months ago.”

http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/22/andy-enfield-usc-vs-steve-alford-ucla-will-be-fun-after-these-blistering-quotes-make-the-rounds/