• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pac12 Basketball

We play 3 PAC schools this year. @ Oregon, @ Stanford, @ utah. Hoping to go 2 and 1 in that stretch with the loss at the ugliest court on earth.

Love college basketball. Got my season tickets last week.

Oh, man. I forgot about the deep in the woods court. So, so, so stupid.

Hard for me to get pumped up for basketball when I won't be able to watch most of the games.

Hopefully Alford does a good job.  On paper it doesn't look good.

Can you imagine what Monty could do with UCLA talent?

I'm so psyched that he realized they needed to change recruiting and put Decuire in charge.

I love Monty.

I wonder if we go big and go:

PG Anderson

SG Adams

F Wear

F Wear

C Parker

LaVine will play.  Anderson will play SF.  Anderson might do some of the ball handling, but LaVine will likely guard the opposing PG.  It will be more like this.

SG LaVine

SG Adams

SF/PG Anderson

PF Wear/Wear

C Parker

Unless Parker struggles then we could see a Wear at C.

Full preseason Pac-12 media poll: 1) AZ; 2) UCLA; 3) CO; 4) Oregon; 5) Cal; 6) Stan; 7) AZ St; 8) UW; 9) Utah; 10) OSU; 11) USC; 12) Wash St

I will be shocked if UCLA finishes second.  I think 4th is probably the ceiling for this team.

Edited by nate

I much more optimistic than you are Nate.  I think 2nd is right where they should be.  This team has a full year under their belts of playing together and I actually expect the team to be in the top 25 a majority of the season.  Maybe I'm just wearing some blue+gold colored glasses but I hope I'm right.

• 2 weeks later...