• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How much is your gym membership

NrM

Lakewood? Did you just try to call Adam poor?

Fitness 19 in orange is $12/month. It was great at first, but as should have been expected, with prices like that, it's brought in a "Lakewood-style" crowd.

Same w/Crunch, but it is alright on weekend mornings. With the little guy, I don't get to make it often enough anyway. 

Our LA Fitness in Oceanside is brand new (opened in June I think) and is GINORMOUS. It has a million machines and the weight area is huge. Never have to wait for a bench or anything. The crowd is all meathead marines which can be intimidating for me, but is beneficial for the bf on days he wants to bench 225 and I can't spot that shit.

Chuze $20 a month with unlimited Guest privileges, Tanning beds (Never use them), Classes, and Hydro Massage.

Might switch over to the New Giant LA Fitness they just opened in Oceanside or to the new 24 Hour they're building at the mall. Work does compensate for gym, but only for 24 hour up to $20 a month which I don't think is enough to cover and I'd need a 2nd membership if they don't do unlimited guest because the GF goes with every time.

Does anyone remember Imperial Health Spa? Think they had about 5 locations in OC/Long Beach area.

dues was only $24.00 per year after initial fee of about 180.00.

They never did have updated machines did however have a pool, jacuzzi and sauna at GG facility which was nice.

Was a member until they closed. I'm sure they could not make money charging $24.00 per year.