• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game 5 ALDS

Whatever happened to celebrating with sportsmanship? F the Tigers with their stupid little hurdle dancing.

Of course Cabrera has to put his earring in within 2 seconds of Torii catching the last out. 

mod edit:  Seriously Lawrence?  

Edited by mtangelsfan

This is what I was afraid after game 4 and well, logic.

The Tigers have an awful infield defense and not one bunt..hell..I don't even think Cabrera had to make a play that entire game.

I have no idea how the A's beat this guy in August and even less of an idea how he had an era in the mid 3's. I don't think they hit one ball hard off him the entire night.

The A's, they deserve what they got. You play basic ball after the 3-0 lead, you win. If the entire team just dropped a bunt down the 3rd base line..they might have got 5 runs with Cabrera throwing into the visiting bullpen at least 3 times.

If anyone thinks being an Angel fan is difficult..the only thing worse than being an Athletic fan is a Cubs fan.

Will the Tigers win it all? No, because the Sox will win the next series in 5 or 6 games.

i'm bummed about the A's. i've always liked them and don't really care that they are a division competitor. head to head, it's the angels of course, but otherwise...oh well.

the only new team this year remaining really is the dodgers, i know the red sox were out last year, but they're always there. cardinals and tigers...same same.

This is what I was afraid after game 4 and well, logic.

The Tigers have an awful infield defense and not one bunt..hell..I don't even think Cabrera had to make a play that entire game.

I have no idea how the A's beat this guy in August and even less of an idea how he had an era in the mid 3's. I don't think they hit one ball hard off him the entire night.

The A's, they deserve what they got. You play basic ball after the 3-0 lead, you win. If the entire team just dropped a bunt down the 3rd base line..they might have got 5 runs with Cabrera throwing into the visiting bullpen at least 3 times.

If anyone thinks being an Angel fan is difficult..the only thing worse than being an Athletic fan is a Cubs fan.

Will the Tigers win it all? No, because the Sox will win the next series in 5 or 6 games.

Didn't see much of the game but they were definitely questioning Leyland's decision to start Peralta at shortstop prior to the game.  With Peralta having not played there in months and with he and Cabrera's limited range, they were expecting to see Oakland challenge them with the bunt.

mod edit:  Seriously Lawrence?  

LOL that was quite a roll he was on there. Haha although I agree with most of that post.

The A'th are almost like the Braves, they just don't get to the playoffs as often.

They've got enough ammo to get to the playoffs, but when they need hits and the intangibles to win in the postseason, they stop doing their thing.

I want Detroit to beat the Sox, then the Cards to sweep Detroit in their second straight WS appearance.