• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

"Its scary to think that a 20 year friendship can become transient simply because of completely baseless insecurities. I missed a wedding last year and it broke my heart not to be there. I am going to miss a wedding this year because of childish jealousy..."

from one of my former students this morning.

yep, he's a male.

Tank, do you feel any responsibility in turning this guy homo?

none whatsoever.

this guy was the kid who graduated from high school but still hung around the school the next year like he was still taking classes (he wasn't, he just had nothing else to do, apparently).

If you don't have a clear concise statement or opinion to make, you probably shouldn't post to social media.

Cryptic descriptions of crap going on in your life do not need to be shared.

People live on that stuff.... Super passive aggressive.

Though i got to say, I see a lot less now than three years ago.  Maybe people got the vibe.

Or, I blocked those people.

You do know that's code for humping, right?

Love me some kitty snuggles.

Normally I would agree with you. However, after she said that, she went on to say how she was so proud of herself for "taking a huge risk" by recently adopting two adult cats who the shelter couldn't find a home for. She then congratulated herself for committing a "completely selfless" act of kindness. 

Normally I would agree with you. However, after she said that, she went on to say how she was so proud of herself for "taking a huge risk" by recently adopting two adult cats who the shelter couldn't find a home for. She then congratulated herself for committing a "completely selfless" act of kindness.

So a three way with two homeless chicks? Nice.

From peace corps chick

It's October 1st, 6 months at site & still having the same frustrations as day one here. How many disappointments, promises broken, excuses made must I endure?

Much like those of A's fans, I relish your tears

Candy crush is making me upset. I finished level 35 done completed. No more level 35. It won't let me go on to the next level 36. Y, y,y???? I'm at were the airplane is and it won't let me go into the brown maze part of candy crush. I did unlock one of the mystery quest. Please help me with this I just want to play a fun game and have fun when I'm bored that's all I ask. Lol

First-world, tech-obsessed, can't-read-a-book-or-do-something-productive problems!

Candy crush is making me upset. I finished level 35 done completed. No more level 35. It won't let me go on to the next level 36. Y, y,y???? I'm at were the airplane is and it won't let me go into the brown maze part of candy crush. I did unlock one of the mystery quest. Please help me with this I just want to play a fun game and have fun when I'm bored that's all I ask. Lol

First-world, tech-obsessed, can't-read-a-book-or-do-something-productive problems!

She is 13, correct?