• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

"My son just went number two on the toilet for the first time by himself! Still doesn't have the wiping part figured out yet, but hey, 'He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.'"

Gotta love someone who quotes Nietzsche when posting about their kid's potty training.

Nietzsche is philosophical potty training for JC students.

"My son just went number two on the toilet for the first time by himself! Still doesn't have the wiping part figured out yet, but hey, 'He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.'"

Gotta love someone who quotes Nietzsche when posting about their kid's potty training. 

Do not quote Nietzsche in front of Matthew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson. It doesn't work out well.

Sitting at an outdoor Cafe and two women are sharing Facebook postings by reading them out loud and then sharing videos from people who hold their camera phone the wrong way. They are just as annoying if not more so as the "I can't believe how fast they are growing up" mom since I can't just unfriend them.

I actually appreciate the way women come up with sentences and indirect ways to say they are alcoholics.

From the "Is it 5 o'clock yet?" to the "Having fun with the girls!" (generally followed by a check in at some happy hour or bar location) to what you mention with the "adult style" line.

It's more creative then men because we just post pics of whatever beer we are drinking, they try to be coy with some code that doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...

From the Onion:

Dog Doesn’t Consider Itself Part Of Family

THOMASVILLE, GA—While admitting that he relies on members of the family for food and shelter and is often included in household activities and family photographs, local 6-year-old golden retriever Pepper told reporters Friday that he in no way considers himself part of the O’Donnell family. “Hey, they’re not bad people, and I appreciate that they let me ride in the car sometimes, but do I think of them as my own family members? God, no,” the canine said while scratching behind his right ear with his hind leg...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/dog-doesnt-consider-itself-part-of-family,35532/