• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Any chick over 35 on facebook, commenting on the pic of another chick over 35:

"You haven't changed a bit.  You look just like when I met you!"

That is so true. I just saw a girl say that to another girl who just turned 40. They're both the same age. The girl who had the birthday's face looks like a catcher's mitt. Beat up. I wanted to tell the girl who said it that I know a good eye doctor she can go to.

You're a little thick headed Ray. It was a preemptive strike comment. The chick can't fire back with a, damn, you look like prostitution and crack really took it's toll. They just smile and agree they aren't getting any older.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a friend request from my 7th grade English teacher. He was a pretty cool teacher. Easy class. Accepted!

Apparently, now, he's Captain Pyramid Scheme and has already tried to get me to attend a presentation about online auctions and purchase workout supplements from him. 

2 days into our friendship, 2 pitches. 

Dick. 

I have a FB "friend" who I don't remember at all. Claims we went to high school together. Don't have any idea who he is, but we have 40 friends in common. Anyway, he posts about 20 times a day and sends personal messages about the vacation packages that he sells. I've unfriended the guy twice and he sends another friend request the next day. I finally just had to block his dumb ass.

Is he hawking those miracle berries everyone was trying to sell a while back?

Or how to flip houses?

He's a beachbody "coach." Fortunately, I've run into a coach in the past and know enough about shakeology to dismiss any chance for a repeat sales pitch. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A lot is expected from mothers. Not so long past we held our cubs close to our face and kissed them hello and taught them to walk. Then we turn around and they are climbing in the drivers seat on their first solo trip and we are expected to hug them good bye. Having children does take our heart to great heights and the deepest of lows. Motherhood it ain't for sissies.