• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

is this the stupidest organization in baseball?

WallyWorld

legitimate question.  Maybe the Mets are stupider?

if you don't like 'stupid' then maybe worst-run?

in the last 5-6 years this has gone from one of the best franchises in all of sports, to a complete disaster.  Horrible decision after horrible decision, from the FO on down.  I'm truly embarrassed these days to say I'm an Angels fan.

(in before Bruce or storm make snotty comments)

Then why are you an an Angel fan if you are so embarrassed?

and your embarrassed, you couldn't have been a fan in the 1970's and 1990's!

i think you're missing an 'if', and i think you meant "you're" as in 'you are'.  I'd be happy to post a link to a grammar site if you'd like.  

I was born in 1979, been an Angels fan my whole life.  Not sure what that has to do with the present situation.

i think you're missing an 'if', and i think you meant "you're" as in 'you are'.  I'd be happy to post a link to a grammar site if you'd like.  

I was born in 1979, been an Angels fan my whole life.  Not sure what that has to do with the present situation.

You probably shouldn't be playing Grammar Nazi after OPing with the word stupider.

Just saying....

Worst name change in baseball history:  Check

Worst contracts currently in baseball: Check

Stone-age manager who thinks that CERA and squatting are newfangled metrics: Check

All that is missing is some off the field shenanigans - like mass DUIs or a murder-suicide in the clubhouse

They do have nice unis.  Courtesy of Disney.

Stone-age manager who thinks that CERA and squatting are newfangled metrics: Check

All that is missing is some off the field shenanigans - like mass DUIs or a murder-suicide in the clubhouse

You mean these?

Periwinkle.jpg?t=1226637168

Or an amber alert involving a player.

i posed the question in my OP and offered my views.  I'm not shooting down eaterfan, I'm legitimately asking what besides the Howard contract he think qualifies the Phillies.  Not at all trying to pick a fight with anyone who disagrees.  

there's obviously no way to quantify who the 'stupidest' org is - I'm just trying to take a step back and look at what has been some truly awful decision making in the past few years.