• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lou said:

We've picked up 2 good transfers:

1. QB Dillon Gabriel (UCF), who has over 8,000 career passing yards (70 TD/14 Int) 

2.  WR 6'5" Jake Bobo (Duke), who had 74 receptions this year. 

Both of those guys are steals @Lou.

Good use of the portal.  Dillon Gabriel is a perfect fit for Chip Kelly’s offense.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Even better news. 

It’s a 4 year deal and jarmond going the Helton route. Overhauling his assistants.

I'm ok with Chip staying and Azz leaving. The defense was the problem. The offense led the conference in scoring, which was evident by scoring 62 points against southern cal. 

13 hours ago, Lou said:

I'm ok with Chip staying and Azz leaving. The defense was the problem. The offense led the conference in scoring, which was evident by scoring 62 points against southern cal. 

Being that Chip is the de facto OC, with DTR & Charbonnet returning, the offense should remain good.  Get a competent DC and remaining position coaches and 2022 looks promising.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I thought the Rams gave away all of their #2 picks for the next decade. 

Actually, they have all of their #2’s for the rest of the decade, and after the 2023 draft all of their #1’s and pretty much every pick.

I was surprised to see that.

Only downer is not having 1st, 4th, and 5th rounders in 2023.

Edited by Angel Oracle