• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Red Sox or Doyers?

Ochocinco!

I'm guessing that the people who wouldn't mind seeing the Dodgers win don't live in LA.

I do, but for whatever reason, my particular social circles contain more people who would get obnoxious about a Red Sox WS win than those that would get the same way about a Dodgers win.

This really sucks. Literally every team I wanted to advance in the first round got eliminated.

Red sox. Then I'd take a shower afterwards and pray to God for forgiveness.

Same story as last year. Two years straight the Angels have ended in 3rd place and every team I kinda liked got knocked out in the first round.

I actually put a small bet on the A's to win the WS before the season started. I thought they were grossly underrated (and I thought the Dodgers and Angels were overrated) in the odds going into the season. 

The manner in which Walter O'Malley treated the Angels compels me to never root for the Dodgers.

Ah, I see. The butt-hurt originated in 1962 and is handed down from generation to generation, from butt-hurt father to butt-hurt son.

This is the first time I have ever seen an actual reason for O.C. Angels fans' irrational hatred of the Dodgers. Well done.

Here's an interesting tidbit from 2009:

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/oct/15/sports/sp-dodgers-angels15

Born out of baseball's first expansion, the Angels moved from the minor league facility that was Wrigley Field in 1961 to the new Dodger Stadium as tenants in 1962 and ultimately to their own Anaheim park in 1966.

From the start, however, the popularity and success of the Dodgers would haunt the American League team -- often envying and copying (until Moreno's arrival) their freeway rival with rash player moves, inept scouting and front-office instability that seldom bore fruit.

--------

Sound familiar? Apparently the rash player moves, inept scouting and front-office instability didn't stop with Moreno's arrival as the article implies. And the envy continues as well.

Edited by Jay

How are the Red Sox the lesser of 2 evils? They knocked us out of the playoffs 3 times in the last 10 years. We play the Dodgers 4 times a year in the regular season. **** Boston.

Because knocking us out warrants thier shit talk...While the Dodgers have lost almost ever series to us, havent done jack since 1988 and think they are almighty.