• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Red Sox or Doyers?

Ochocinco!

Not to get all sentimental, but I'd go for the Dodgers.  My grandfather is a huge Dodgers fan and has been since their days in Brooklyn.  He was recently diagnosed with a rare form of dementia but it hasn't fully set in yet.  Would like to see the Dodgers at least win for him while he still knows what is going on.

Aside from that, I just hate the Red Sox.

Sadly I've considered this a lot. I have never in my life rooted for the Dodgers but in this scenario I would. My years of truly hating the Dodgers are over, they ended in November of 2002. I will not really root for the Dodgers but I can not possibly root for Boston. I will root for a great World Series. I will root for Puig to go 0 for the series. But when push come to shove I would rather see my friends and family that are Dodger fans be happy rather than the chowds.

Red Sox fans are slightly different now, humbled a little by the last few years and in particular last year's disaster.

Dodger fans on the other hand, are like Boston fans in the mid 2000s - completely obnoxious and unbearable, and despite the fact that most of them have never cared about baseball before in their lives, they're "hardcore" fans and think they know everything and their team is the greatest of all time.

I'd root for Boston.

The only team I hate more than the redfux are the patriots and that's even close. I wouldn't exactly root for the dodgers as much as root against the redfux. IF the dodgers were to win it all they would become hated nationally like the Yankees are for using a bully wallet to win. I actually don't mind the Yankees spending the money on their team. After all they make more than any other team. I am not sure the dodgers are built to win over the long haul. I think they are mortgaging any future to win the next couple of years.