• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reality check time for Arte....

Ohtaniland

I'm don't believe the Angels are anywhere near being a mess. They we're pick by many to win the west and more.

If the pitching is improved upon, which I think it will be, then our playoff chances are looking real good.

I still believe they need another Ace to compete in the playoffs.

The Greinke train already left the station.

I'm don't believe the Angels are anywhere near being a mess. They were pick by many to win the west and more.

If the pitching is improved upon, which I think it will be, then our playoff chances are looking real good.

I still believe they need another Ace to compete in the playoffs.

This is absolutely the truth. The over stating of the state of the organization by fans is laughable. 

So you honestly think he thought he could turn Dodger fans into Angels fans? You are way off base here. His goal is to expand the fan base and to attract the casual Southern California sports fan to the Angels. he wasn't trying to win over an entire city, the Dodgers have been here far to long to accomplish that. The fans made this a battle over LA, not the ownership groups. The rebranding of the team was to create a larger target audience that could connect to the identity of the franchise. He didn't do so to try and "over take" the market. Of course the McCourt era helped him out with this for awhile but you are mistaken on his ultimate agenda. 

http://thebiglead.com/2011/12/08/arte-moreno-spent-325-million-trying-to-drive-a-stake-through-the-dodgers-heart/

I'm pretty sure Artes more worried about fixing this team than what others are doing.

yep. he's certainly aware of the moves around the league, but his first and only real priority is to make sure the halos are at their best.