• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's, Tigers Trade "#@%! You"s Then Shoves As Fight Breaks Out In Ninth

Chuck

That's awesome! Baseball need some heat and some fire. It seems that football and hockey are the only two sports where people get that added intensity. Balfour seems a bit crazy in the head, but what was Martinez doing staring him down from the second he fouled it off. Wish we had some fire like that other than Weaver on the mound. 

not only that, but there is always one dude that purposely jogs slower with a smirk and has this look of being pissed he has to actually do something besides sit on a bench.

on the other end, the dude that sprints out of the pen like Heath Bell is fun to watch because there is that period between him sprinting to the action where you wonder if he is going to punch someone.

But yeah, if they really wanted to do something they would brawl on the warning track right away.

Like someone mentioned in the other thread, it's even more goofy when both teams have to use the same bullpen entrance.

i saw it as a perspective confrontation. if i was balfour and a guy is maddoging me, then i say something. if i'm martinez and some dude starts talking shit to me, then i say something too.

sometimes, there's just gonna be a fight and that's the way it is.

Im waiting for someone to beat the crap out of Ballfour

you might be waiting awhile. he looks like he's significantly more ready to throw than almost all big leaguers, and you can add in the fact that he looks like he can throw.

not only that, but there is always one dude that purposely jogs slower with a smirk and has this look of being pissed he has to actually do something besides sit on a bench.

on the other end, the dude that sprints out of the pen like Heath Bell is fun to watch because there is that period between him sprinting to the action where you wonder if he is going to punch someone.

But yeah, if they really wanted to do something they would brawl on the warning track right away.

Like someone mentioned in the other thread, it's even more goofy when both teams have to use the same bullpen entrance.

"You first!"  

"No, you go ahead, I insist."

Yeah, I'd love to see a brawl that starts on the field and then both bullpens just throw down on each other away from the main fight.  That'd be commitment.  

Was definitely an unusually long staredown from Martinez, I'd have been miffed too.  Seems like he did it, knowing Balfour's temperament, to intentionally get under his skin.

I'm thinking Balfour was talking smack on previous pitches as well, hence the stare down.

Yeah, honestly Balfour is one dude I probably wouldn't mess with. I don't need my whole family murdered just because he threw a slider when I wanted a fastball or some shit.

Who wins a fight in the Bellevue psych ward cafeteria, Balfour or Tad?