• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Colts Thread

nate

• 2 weeks later...

Another huge win last night.  That was hard for me to watch, I can't root against Peyton, but I also can't root against the Colts.  They have now beat the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos...

Sounds like they lost Wayne for the season with an ACL.  That is a huge loss that I am not sure they can make it past.

Another huge win last night.  That was hard for me to watch, I can't root against Peyton, but I also can't root against the Colts.  They have now beat the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos...

Sounds like they lost Wayne for the season with an ACL.  That is a huge loss that I am not sure they can make it past.

Luck is a beast and spreads the ball around a lot.  you guys will be ok.  nice win!  f the donkeys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PM is the reason I became a Colts fan.  Nobody will ever stop me from rooting for him unless he is playing the Colts.

That said the Colts have looked better the last couple weeks.  Have to keep the momentum going to the playoffs now.  I think they are a team that could win it all.  They have beat SF, SEA, DEN, and KC.  I bet nobody wants to face them.  Especially if the DL plays like they did today.

Total garbage by the Colts.  They look completely unprepared.  I know you don't fire coaches after a playoff run but if they didn't play in such a shit division they probably wouldn't have even made it.

I think both the DC and OC should be fired.  Give Pagano one more year and then he should go.  They seem to have such bad game plans in half of their games.

Total garbage by the Colts.  They look completely unprepared.  I know you don't fire coaches after a playoff run but if they didn't play in such a shit division they probably wouldn't have even made it.

I think both the DC and OC should be fired.  Give Pagano one more year and then he should go.  They seem to have such bad game plans in half of their games.

Whelp, this is pretty embarrassing.

The line was Colts -3 then it moved to Chiefs -1.5 before the game.

I don't gamble and I certainly wouldn't on the teams I support.

I actually was pretty nervous before the game, I thought it was KC's.

Bruce, what do you think about the game tomorrow?  My wife's family is all heading out.  Glad my wife isn't going, I am nervous about the cold.

The Packers best defensive player is Matthews and he is out.  He is an awesome LB against the pass and an even better LB against the run.  Huge advantage to the 49ers.

The footballs will be rock hard so it will be difficult for Rodgers to turn the game into a big passing game.  Advantage 49ers.

Intangibles - Packers

But overall, I see the 49ers winning this easily (sad to say).