• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto and Mike are staying??

kevinb

I just don't know how Arte can be OK with the money he's paying and the product that is on the field, and the obvious drop of people actually showing up to the game.

You honestly think a guy who's invested so much money in the team would be ok with this mess?

I just don't know how Arte can be OK with the money he's paying and the product that is on the field, and the obvious drop of people actually showing up to the game.

Just change the date on this article to September 2013 and it's pretty much the same story.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120922&content_id=38854680&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

If Scioscia stays I hope Arte enjoys the continuing declining attendance and revenue caused by his loser teams where nobody is held accountable.

Well said.

If Scioscia is still here, then that means I will continue to boycott the Big A.

****ing horseshit.

This team is finished. Arte has ruined it for me. Don't know if I can put up with this crap for much longer. The fans, the players, the organization needs change. How Arte doesn't realize this after 4 straight seasons of missing the playoffs is beyond me. To be frank, I'd be pretty happy if Arte sold the team at this point.

Yes, maybe Disney can buy the team and we can go through a decade without the post season!

****ing horseshit.

This team is finished. Arte has ruined it for me. Don't know if I can put up with this crap for much longer. The fans, the players, the organization needs change. How Arte doesn't realize this after 4 straight seasons of missing the playoffs is beyond me. To be frank, I'd be pretty happy if Arte sold the team at this point.

So does this not qualify as "change":

DiPoto replaces Stoneman...

Trade Kendry for Vargas...

Sign Pujols...

Let Hunter walk - sign Hamilton...

Hatcher fired...

Sign Wilson...

Let Haren and Santana go...

What did I miss...?

This could also mean that Arte is finally saying sorry guys, I've got a stadium to fix and a parking lot to develop so you guys better get along and figure it out. And I'm not going to increase the payroll or handout anymore long term contracts anytime soon.

I'm okay with this (except for needing to get Trout under contract at least through age 29/30 season). They do have the 3 players up here (Kendrick, Bourjos, and Trumbo), from which to dangle one to get a young cost controlled starter.

Then re-sign Vargas (not taking much more than he made this season). I look at 2014 as a building season for Richards and the young cost controlled starter. Then 2015 becomes the year to seriously contend.

BUT, if significant improvement on 78-84 doesn't happen in 2014, it's time for sure for a managerial change.

NO MORE AGING SLUGGERS FOR BIG MONEY! That's partly how we got into this mess.

Edited by Angel Oracle

It's not just this. It's the constant superior fan posts. 

Apparently you're a superior fan also because you wanted the angels to get a shitty draft pick.

It doesn't take a superfan to know that rooting for your own team to lose is douchebaggery.

You want to talk about an act, yours is old too.

Poozy, if I am a superfan because I would prefer the team play well regardless of whether they are out of it or not, then so be it. Rooting for them to lose to get a better draft pick might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. This isn't basketball where you are guaranteed (for the most part) to know what you are getting in the draft. Not only that, it's not like they were going for the #1 pick and that pick was going to be the next Strausberg. I think it is a complete ****ing joke to think that way. So if that is the criteria for being a superfan, then I guess I am.