• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto and Mike are staying??

kevinb

To be fair, that article doesn't prove anything. Though the tweet about the Angels' announcement does seem to point to them sticking around.

Fine by me. I think the fact that there was even speculation and doubt about their job security leads me to believe if things don't improve significantly in 2014 they will both be goners. I know we've been saying that for a while now but I suppose now it's super cereal and MS and Dipoto have been put on double secret probation for 2014.

Another April like this year and I will hop on the bandwagon.

****ing horseshit.

This team is finished. Arte has ruined it for me. Don't know if I can put up with this crap for much longer. The fans, the players, the organization needs change. How Arte doesn't realize this after 4 straight seasons of missing the playoffs is beyond me. To be frank, I'd be pretty happy if Arte sold the team at this point.

FTA, the team won't rebuild, it just isn't going to happen.  It will retool and some of those decisions will be good ones while others will blow up in their faces.  I liked what I saw from Hamilton in the second half so hopefully next season will be much better.  I hope to God that Albert is healthy and can contribute at a high level next year.  It may never happen but I am an optimist as it relates to baseball.  I'm not sure what fans will do for the team, but whatever. 

Hey, I don't even know how many times I have to say this, but I am in favor of a managerial change.  But, if it doesn't happen, I am not going to be arrogant enough to think I have all the answers.  It's crazy that the same guys on here that want to get rid of Scioscia because they haven't made the post season are the same guys that say Dusty Baker sucks even though he has made the playoffs three of the last four years. 

It's supporting the team, not Arte, not Mike, not Jerry but the Angels.

How old are you? Baseball is a business. Me buying tickets or a baseball cap or shirt is giving money directly to Arte and his staff. So no I'm not taking away my fandom but by not buying stuff and supporting His baseball team. Maybe it will be less money in his pocket and if enough people do it. Well then maybe things will change for the better.