• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels claim josh wall

m0nkey

RP castoffs from a last place team can't be THAT bad can they? 

Although Wall may not be a great catch I think every team in baseball is hoping the Marlins mess of a front office makes a mistake and DFA's the wrong player. That team is really mismanaged at the moment.

Although Wall may not be a great catch I think every team in baseball is hoping the Marlins mess of a front office makes a mistake and DFA's the wrong player. That team is really mismanaged at the moment.

Perhaps yet you do realize every team in the NL and every team with an inferior record to the Halos in the AL passed on this guy, right!

This will help me for next year.  The problem was not the Angels underperforming...it was me.  My expectations were too high.  With moves like this, it allows me to have much lower expectations and therefore a more enjoyable baseball experience.

This will help me for next year.  The problem was not the Angels underperforming...it was me.  My expectations were too high.  With moves like this, it allows me to have much lower expectations and therefore a more enjoyable baseball experience.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery and healing. Good luck.

Perhaps yet you do realize every team in the NL and every team with an inferior record to the Halos in the AL passed on this guy, right!

Yes a lot of people passed but not a lot of teams have free 40-man rosters spots at the moment either. The Angels can afford to take a flyer on the kid and see if he has something. They can always DFA him later. A live arm is a live arm right YOT?

Marlins have won two WS in their short existence. I wouldn't rip on them. 

They won a WS in 1997 and another one in 2003. They've been bad in almost every other year of their existence. And are currently on a run of 3 straight 90+ loss seasons, including 100 in 2013.

They're also run by the most repulsive group of scumbags Selig and the owners have allowed into the game in recent memory(with no serious competition for that title now that McCourt spent his way out).

So sure, they have 2 shiny WS trophies, but I think there's still plenty of room to rip them.