• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where have you eaten lately?

Beachwood is great, best happy hour in LB.

Michael's Pizzeria right next door to Beachwood. Original one is in naples, recently named best pizza in 'Merica.

Cinco in Westchester, great mole. 

Bludoes Bar and Que, more bbq and beer. Excellent ribs and awesome beers on tap

Whale and Ale is San Pedro for Fish and Chips

Louie's of Mar Vista

Oh went to Italia D'Roma in Tustin with Mancini a couple weeks ago. Had heard really good things about it. Has good reviews online. 

It didn't suck, but make me think you're doing something special. Food arrived no more than 3 minutes after we placed our orders. 

Edited by Adam

I like bruxie for breakfast...the waffle egg bacon cheese thing is solid IMO.  Don't care for their lunch or dinner waffle sandwiches though.  I'm a pretty big fan of Carmelita's (locations in RSM and Laguna Beach), their tacos el pastor are amazing (carnitas w/ pineapple).

For a lunch time sandwich I really enjoy Golden Baked Hams right off of Alicia and the 5, their carnitas sandwich is money and I enjoy quite a few of their soups.