• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New record $ for a car at auction

nate

Since it's a Race Car, wonder if the buyer asked if it's been in an accident?  Because the moment my car gets a dent on it, it seems to drive the value down 50%.

Hah, absolutely they know everything about the history of the car if it sells for that much.

It would have to be certified at 100% by the Ferrari owners club of America.

Cars like this are purchased as investments, not to tool around in.

Edited by nate

No, Cameron wrecked a (replica) 1963 250 GT California Spyder. GT standing for Gran Tourisimo and Spyder was the designation for a convertible. There were only 50 built but they were for street use and had about 237 hp.

The GTO was a coupe and only 39 were built.  The O was the designate for Omologato which ment it was designed for the track but only necessary modifications are made to make them street legal. Back then it would mean mirrors, brake lights, turn indicators and headlights. The GTO ran at about 300 hp.

To me the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic is by far the coolest of the mega expensive cars.  It held the most expensive car in the world trophy for a while at around $33mm.  I think there are only a couple left.  Ralph Lauren owns one of them.  Pictures don't do it justice.  In person it is an absolutely stunning looking car.  The lines are incredible.

Ralph-Lauren-with-Bugatti-Type-57SC-Atla

To me the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic is by far the coolest of the mega expensive cars.  It held the most expensive car in the world trophy for a while at around $33mm.  I think there are only a couple left.  Ralph Lauren owns one of them.  Pictures don't do it justice.  In person it is an absolutely stunning looking car.  The lines are incredible.

Ralph-Lauren-with-Bugatti-Type-57SC-Atla

That car really is just a giant penis.  Look at it!