• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Big announcement coming tomorrow per AM830

Yea, I have no idea, but my guess is if it were something major, and by major I mean something we are interested in, then the information would be leaked out before the press conference. Anyone who thinks that Arte would fire Mike is fooling themselves. Whether you like it or not, most of you not, Mike is as much a face of this franchise than anyone else has been the last decade. If Mike is replaced it will at least appear to be a mutual parting. It could be something as simple as Mike would like to take a year off to focus on his family and he will be welcome back to the team with open arms when it feels right for him. Then of course before it feels right for him another team will court him and then he will never return. Or he could simply be promoted which will last until he another team courts him and he leaves. This is the way it works when you are dealing with highly compensated professionals that are ingrained in the franchise.

If I had to guess what this is about it will either be a contract extension, which would still be leaked by the end of the night, or a deal with the city of Anaheim. The waiting game on this will suck balls.

Chuck, good afternoon and thanks for the note.  In addition to checking with the radio station, I can tell you that we presently have nothing scheduled for tomorrow at this time.  I fully understand the chatter out there and additional conversation, but we have nothing on the table.

Take care.

Tim