• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rotation for ST set

xboom28x

I like the logic of this rotation schedule.  Assuming all 5 keep on the same track, which is not set in stone obviously, it looks like Blanton will pitch against the Reds over the Rangers to start the season.

Makes sense. Coming from the NL he's seen more of the Reds players than anyone else on our staff. Also, the fewer homerun pitchers in the Texas series, the better...

If Hanson doesn't pitch like he did from 2009-2011...we're ****ed. 

I'd have no objection to CJ Wilson and Jered Weaver pitching the way they did in '09-'11 either

As it stands now, Hanson is important to the overall success of the starting rotation. It is interesting we are not hearing any hype about how he is doing.

According to Scott Boras, Kyle Lohse is better than everyone on our staff except Jered Weaver, therefore we should sign him for an outrageous sum of money + draft compensation.

I'm not saying we should go for Lohse but I'd be a lot more comfortable about the Angels starting pitching situation if we had at least one more guy.  

One of the beatguys, I think Alden Gonzalez, did comment that Hanson was one of the guys that was really standing out so far. No details beyond that, though.

Alden Gonzalez

@Alden_Gonzalez

It's early, but two guys who stick out in camp so far: Barry Enright and Tommy Hanson. #Angels

biggest red flag on Hanson to me is that Atlanta - which is a very intelligently run organization - gave him up so cheaply.  Still, I'm hoping for the best from him.

Not only that, watch Jordan Walden - Butcher = Craig Kimbrel 2. 

I have a very bad feeling that Blanton IS, in fact, our third best starter  :o