• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Rangers are choking away what should have been an amazing run.

RallyMo

I'm so thankful that Ron Washington will be returning next year. This is the best news for Angels fans since, well, we found out Ron Washington was returning for 2013.

Thank you Nolan Ryan! I salute you and your baffling yincompetence in bringing back one of the worst tactical managers in the history of this old game!

We now have excellent momentum this offseason. Things are looking up folks!

Jon Daniels is calling the shots over there. Nolan has an office and season tickets but little say.

Pretty sure it was 1 out and a man on second...and Martin was bunting for a basehit

You are correct, it was one out.  And you know what they call a bunt for a base hit?  A bunt.  A bunt that isn't going to get the run home, unless the guy on second is The Flash.

No different than trying to work a walk in that situation. They were down by 2 (Andrus, not Martin as I said earlier) with the number 2 hitter facing David Price who had been dominating them. If Price doesn't make a great play it's 1st and 3rd with 1 out and the middle of the lineup coming up. Getting the run home in that situation meant the Rangers were still down by a run and needed baserunners.

That play wasn't called by the bench, but the guy in the box doing what he could to try and get on base.

Edited by red321

I understand you're glad to see them lose but the whole "baseball town" shit is pathetic. They were 5,000 short of selling out when tickets went on sale less than 24 hours ago! Not a baseball town! Does Rev Halofan post here?

Anyway, I am pissed Ron Washington is coming back. That game pretty much sums up his entire tenure with the team.

I understand you're glad to see them lose but the whole "baseball town" shit is pathetic. They were 5,000 short of selling out when tickets went on sale less than 24 hours ago! Not a baseball town! Does Rev Halofan post here?

Anyway, I am pissed Ron Washington is coming back. That game pretty much sums up his entire tenure with the team.

Ian Kinsler ripped Rangers fans for not showing up Sunday for the deciding game if the hopped to get to a Monday playoff with the Rays. I wonder if the fans will boo him next year like they did Hamilton for having the exact same complaint.

Ian Kinsler ripped Rangers fans for not showing up Sunday for the deciding game if the hopped to get to a Monday playoff with the Rays. I wonder if the fans will boo him next year like they did Hamilton for having the exact same complaint.

I read that and I don't know what he was smoking/snorting because there were 41,000 people there chanting and doing whatever the hell they were doing.