• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Least Favorite Fans

Taylor

Fans  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Least favorite fans?

• Ranger Fans
    • Red Sox Fans
    • Yankee Fans
    • Dodger Fans
    • Other

I have two categories... in the stadium (specifically those visiting Angels stadium) it's the Dodger fans.  As for as those you encounter in twitter, message boards, etc. - it's A's fans.

Ya even "good" dodger fans tend to have a douchey air of superiority about then. And then obviously there are all the thug ones that inhabit the stadium.

I've met some good red sox fans. The band wagon ones tend to be the worst, long time red sox fans are usually very knowledgeable and down to earth

The Red Sox fans that have jumped on the bandwagon since 04 are pretty bad.  I won't go to games when the Yankees or Red Sox come to town, unless it's the playoffs (not a problem the last 4 years).  Red Sox fans are the only fans I've ever had be physically aggressive with me at a game.  Nobody should be pushed around or feel threatened at a sports venue.  No reason for it whatsoever.

I really never had a problem with Ranger fans, since there really haven't been any until the last few years.  Even so, the ones that come to the stadium are ok.  There are some that are a pain in the butt on Twitter, etc., but every fanbase has those.  I've never had a problem with Dodger fans at Angels games either.  Sat in front of one in the last interleague series and he was a nice enough guy.

The bandwagon Red Sox fans just seem to have this mob mentality that makes them think it's ok to act foolish and aggressive towards others when they come to Angel stadium.  I haven't been to Boston, but I've heard the ones at Fenway are very nice.  They were very welcoming and friendly to my aunt and uncle, who weren't wearing any Angels gear while at Fenway.  One of them even took the time to get them reservations at a pretty high-end restaurant in Boston.  That's class.  I wish there were more of those fans here on the West Coast.

Redfux fans by far. Remember how they used to complain about how th "evil empire" Yankees buy their World Series rings. Look back at the 2004 redfux team that won. Not a single player from their system was in the rotation. Youk was the only position player to get any real playing time that came from their system. They truly did buy their ring. They had a few farmhands on the team when they won a few years later. But the arrogance of the redfux fans that work at Espn and MLB network under the guise of "reporting" are just the worst. Selig even allowed redfux fan/ minority owner George Mitchel to investigate steroids in baseball. Incredibly he found the most fault with New York based teams. There is an arrogance and sense of entitlement that drives me nuts surrounding fans of the redfux.

Dodger fans that have been around since they won in 1988 aren't so bad. It is the fans that had to latch onto a team when the raiders left that are they worst. Dodgers were so irrelevant for so long while the Angels were winning over the last 12-14 years. These same fans were quiet until Manny showed up to drag the dodger name through the mud while pretending to be a contender. And the. Were quiet again until they were sold and outspent everyone else to try to win the last two seasons. Personally I think the dodgers will be irrelevant in another week or so. I have no problem with old time Dodger fans and I feel bad that the thug age new fans are bringing them all down.