• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What a lack of announcement today could mean

WallyWorld

re: Scioscia . . . nothing.  Even if Arte had his mind made up to replace Scioscia as manager, they're going to have to reach some sort of agreement of the remainder of his contract, and given the length of his tenure, they'll most likely negotiate some sort of "resignation" and new role in the FO. That doesn't all happen the day after the season ends.

but re: Dipoto, each day he isn't fired is a big indicator he will stay on as GM.  One would think if there were plans to hire a new GM, they would want to get the search underway ASAP, because of all the implications it has.

all just speculation, but what else are we going to do at this point?

Do them. USC style

Which USC style do you mean:

Would that be to slice and dice them ala Orenthal (OJ) Simpson?

Shoot up their residence ala Cole Ford?

Have Sosh and Dipoto as occupants in a speeding vehicle which slams into building killing all passengers ala Daryl Russell and Mike Bastienelli?

Fall off a cliff like Mario Danelo?

Let Winston Justice relive his glory years at Figueroa Tech by shooting at Sosh and Dipoto as they run across the campus war zone.

The possibilities of going out USC style are endless.

Feels like most of the people here who contribute/affiliated to this website are on the fire Scioscia bandwagon. I'm guessing we won't be reading any interviews with MS anytime soon here.

Personally I will be happy with any decision on his tenure with the Angels. Although I still believe he can lead the team to another WS Title.

None of you have a clue what you're talking about. Arte is going to sell the team to Pujols and Hambone. Those two player/owners will fire Scioscia and replace him with LaRussa. Dave Duncan will replace Butcher as pitching coach. Trout will be traded to the Yankees for Vernon Wells.

Can't you read the tea leaves? (shakes head)

Feels like most of the people here who contribute/affiliated to this website are on the fire Scioscia bandwagon. I'm guessing we won't be reading any interviews with MS anytime soon here.

Personally I will be happy with any decision on his tenure with the Angels. Although I still believe he can lead the team to another WS Title.

I'm guessing we won't be reading any interviews with MS anytime soon here.

LOL...How will we ever live without Scioscia's deep and honest thoughts, and eloquent insights?

I'll just recap any future interviews for those that are afraid we wont hear much from MS around here...

"We will just step back, get the flies out of the ointment, and see if we can get where we need to be.

The A'sies and Rangies were good this season and we tip our caps to them, but we need to turn the page and figure a few things out."

That should cover it.

I wouldn't be stunned if both Scioscia and Dipoto stayed, although I have to think some sort of coaching change *cough* Butcher *cough* is in the cards this offseason.

Although it would be pretty damn funny if after all the gnashing of teeth that has or will happen here, we entered 2014 with the exact same staff.

I wouldn't be stunned if both Scioscia and Dipoto stayed, although I have to think some sort of coaching change *cough* Butcher *cough* is in the cards this offseason.

Although it would be pretty damn funny if after all the gnashing of teeth that has or will happen here, we entered 2014 with the exact same staff.

Funny in a sad slam your head into the wall sort of way? You and I might have different senses of humor. 

I'm fine with Jerry and Mike staying.  I just want Arte to stay out of the player decisions and open his wallet.  The Angels are in this mess because of decisions he has made the last couple off-seasons and he needs to do (and spend) whatever it takes to get this team back into the playoffs.