• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mike Scioscia Manager Status Update Thread

tennischmp

MS is part of the problem, but people act like he is the worst manager of all time and any replacement will be better. I get that it is time for a new voice in the clubhouse and I agree that he SHOULD be replaced, but I also understand that there may not be a better option out there.

Just imagine if MS gets fired, and everyone has a collective orgasm, and his replacement leads the 2014 Angels to a 70-92 finish. Then what? Do we wish we still had MS or do we keep pining for every manager to be fired until we find one that never makes dumb decisions and leads his team to 3 straight 100 win seasons?

I would be happy with just 3 straight 99 win seasons.

With Weaver and Vargas hurt Scioscia didn't really have any options. 

This is total conjecture on my part.

I sense Dipoto gutted the rotation against strong resistance from Scioscia.

Scioscia let Dipoto hang himself.

Suicidal move as his neck is in the same noose!