• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I haven't been able to watch many Cal games the last three years, but I sure as shit am happy I was able to today. They completely destroyed Stanford and that was fun to watch. I think there was a decade's worth of trick plays in that game as if we were Boise State circa late 2000s.

Today is the anniversary of one of the all time great college football plays.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve never seen a more bullshit call in my life than was just made against Cal on a missed ND field goal.

Field goal was missed and a late flag was then thrown for Cal offsides, giving ND a first down and then they score a TD.

NBC (ND’s home broadcast) has shown the play multiple times. There was simply no movement nor misalignment at all on the play. Nothing even borderline. The broadcast crew couldn’t even go with it.

Screw that noise.

Go Bears!

1 minute ago, mypillow.com said:

I’ve never seen a more bullshit call in my life than was just made against Cal on a missed ND field goal.

Field goal was missed and a late flag was then thrown for Cal offsides, giving ND a first down and then they score a TD.

NBC (ND’s home broadcast) has shown the play multiple times. There was simply no movement nor misalignment at all on the play. Nothing even borderline. The broadcast crew couldn’t even go with it.

Screw that noise.

Go Bears!

Absolutely ridiculous