• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it did, but that article certainly doesn't consider the entirety of the situation as it stands nor what led to the remodel itself.

For starters, here's something that isn't even mentioned or questioned: what were the alternatives?

• 2 weeks later...

That's not exactly what it seems for one of those guys, but yep, some of them didn't qualify for summer bridge. The best of the bunch is the most likely to make it. Dykes is apparently doing alright when it comes to academics since he has no room for error.

• 3 weeks later...

I've read that Goff has lead, but I'm not sure how credible that is.

I know that it's not Maynard, and that's good.

With Rubenzer coming in, and Kline and Goff being there, Dykes certainly has guys available to him at QB, and he has three QBs with different strengths heading into fall camp.

Bridgford (transfer, after graduating early) and Boehm (now a WR) are out of the picture.

If Goff is up for it as a true freshman, I guess you go with him. I do wonder what Kline would do in that case, though.

Rally, are you pulling for Mitchell Bartolo to take away carries from Bigelow considering that Bartolo is a senior and all?

Here is to hoping his knees can stay healthy.

Obviously. Also, Bigelow has proven nothing.

Btw, major props on looking at the roster for the sake of making funny.

Obviously. Also, Bigelow has proven nothing.

Btw, major props on looking at the roster for the sake of making funny.

bigelow's picture was on the thing they sent in the mail trying to get me to buy the lifetime stadium seat or season tickets.

thought that was kind of interesting.