• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the NCAA should be investigating Cal for altering grades.  How did he pass any classes?  Which co-ed took all of his tests?

I'm sure he was a special admit.

He had a HS GPA of something like 2.8 w/ a 1280 SAT. Not spectacular but not an idiot.

I dunno, I imagine he got by with C's and B's.

Cal is fighting for last place in the north this season with washington state. 

Agreed. There's a lot of work to be done. You can't undo the damage that the program has sustained over the last four years in a single offseason, and being in what may or may not be the toughest division in football doesn't make that any easier.

Agreed. There's a lot of work to be done. You can't undo the damage that the program has sustained over the last four years in a single offseason, and being in what may or may not be the toughest division in football doesn't make that any easier.

They have a tough schedule as well

Anyone wanna buy Tedford's old house?  Now for less than 5 million!  mrwicked?

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Danville/15-Saddleback-Ct-94506/home/1266181?utm_campaign=listings_update&utm_content=address&utm_medium=email&utm_source=myredfin

Who the **** pays $5mm to live in Danville?

It has a basketball court w/ the Cal logo on it. Sweet.

That's been listed for at least a year I think.

we did

and when did they move Cal to the sec west?

we did

and when did they move Cal to the sec west?

No you didn't. The situations aren't remotely the same.

The state of the program at UCLA was nowhere close to what happened at Cal over the last four years. Everything was there for the Bruins save for the coaches. UCLA had top 10 classes in three of the four years before Neuheisel was canned and has had a top 12 class five out of the last six years. Recruiting has been stellar. Cal had one class ranked higher than 27th in the four years (at 16th) prior to Tedford getting the boot.

...and I guarantee you that the academic situation at UCLA wasn't close to bringing about bowl ineligibility with one more bad APR.

Dykes has his work cut out for him in a way that makes what Mora has had to do a cakewalk.

...and we moved to the SEC West in 2011. They just let us play in the P12N out of pity.