• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/27/2018 at 10:38 PM, RallyMo said:

Woohoo! 

Also, it sure looks like going with McIlwain for a couple of games was a pretty bad idea. 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:15 AM, RallyMo said:

So far. I'd really like to have that Arizona game back with Garbers playing instead of McIlwain. They'd already be bowl eligible. 

Dude. Why? 

7 hours ago, nando714 said:

Did you just orgasm , rally?

Nah, I didn't even get to watch the game. :(

The Cal defense is truly legit. Wilcox and DeRuyter have done an absolutely amazing job. Really. It's almost elite. 

This team should be 7-3 or 8-2, honestly. Playing McIlwain really, really hurt our chances in every other game.

They need to get the offense figured out. We have no speed. I know they were trying to use McIlwain to get some speed in the games, but he's far too much of a liability. 

Go Bears. 

33 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Chase Garbers HAS to be the guy for the rest of the season.  McIlwain should only see the field at the end of a blowout or if Garbers gets injured.

I think Garbers could develop into a pretty good QB. Also, it turns out that he can run, which makes sticking with McIlwain even more puzzling. If they could get some talent on offense, maybe they could have something here. 

I'd love to see them covert McIlwain to an RB and have him focus on doing nothing but improve ball security. He's plenty fast but loses the ball both while running and passing far too often. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

was just about to mention this. 

Cal defensive back Bryce Turner, a redshirt sophomore from Lakewood in Los Angeles County, has died, the school announced Saturday.

Turner, 19, endured an undisclosed “medical emergency” during a non-team workout a week ago and had since been hospitalized near his Southern California home, according to a team statement Thursday. The cause of death is unknown.

• 2 months later...