• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

That was Obama's best?     A 2700 page document thrown together willy nilly, with no idea of what's in it?

Hey Obama, ever heard of compromise?    You probably could have created legislation with MAYBE 1/10 the length of Obamacare's legislation, if you simply realized that you can't fix EVERYTHING!

Went to the Reagan Museum to see the Lincoln exhibit and in a sealed case was the original 13th amendment as was signed by Lincoln. The law was one very short paragrah.

"Grandfathered" plans (plans that were in place before March 23, 2010) are not required to meet all the requirements of ACA and therefore may cost less.

Yep, people with GF plans are staying put.  It would be much more expensive for them to change plans.

The plan suggested to me from them is cheaper too but the benefits are nowhere near what they were. I'll probably end up paying more so I don't get screwed if something happens to me.

My benefits stayed the same. I'm switching from Acess+ to NetValue. Was way cheaper and with the same coverage. But I have good health benefits from a good job so I guess I don't belong in here.

Ah yeah so you are changing plans.  You are moving to a much more restrictive network.  When you visit providers out of network your responsibility increases.

Luckily the three different doctors that my family go to are available now through NetValue. Either way though if I would have stayed at Access+ nothing has gotten jacked up in price but I guess we are grandfathered so nothing affects us.

Small businesses with healthy and younger employees, and healthy individuals are seeing the biggest increases.

Corporations who gave their employees very good benefits are also seeing a big increase because they are being taxed for being so good to their employees.

Fortunately, my company was able to find a way to offset the cost.  We laid off 4000 people yesterday.

Also, with the cost savings, we were able to give our CEO a little extra somethin'.  

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/30/us-cisco-ceocompensation-idUSBRE98T16A20130930

First your back, now this! You're on a heater, buddy!

and obamacare isn't the reason those 4,000 people are being let go. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/15/us-cisco-results-idUSBRE97D16W20130815

Chambers also said the current business environment was underperforming his expectations. Despite strength in the United States, weakness in Asia and mixed results from Europe continued to dog its business

prolly a craig, but this is pretty awesome

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/jay-bookman/2013/oct/02/boehners-stunning-hypocrisy-exposed-loud-and-proud/

lol...republicans

Totally, they have managed to make an absolutely horrible president and pathetic democratic leadership in congress look not quite so bad compared to them.