• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We aren't a good baseball team

This may seem obvious to most non-delusionals, but I'm just reiterating this because there's been alot of ''We are two or three pieces away from becoming contenders'' threads lately.

Back to back to back seasons (2011 vs the Rangers, 2012 vs the Mariners, 2013 vs the Rangers) where we pretty much fail to show up in the final series of the season. This is on Scioscia. He's staying so things won't change.

Yep, Angels have won basically all of their series the last six weeks. We lose the first two of the last series of the season and we are finishing poorly. Sound indisputable logic. This is a bad team just not for this silly reason. Oh and Scioscia won't be back.

Um, the final 7 games of the season don't count as the finish? We are a bad team, I didn't say this was the only reason why we're a bad team, it's just one of the reasons, and I felt like reiterating that.

I pray to god you're right about Scioscia.

The Angels, as professionals, have plenty to play for. The fact that the Rangers have a wc to play for is merely a long line in the litany of excuses that seek to absolve the players, their coaches, manager, and GM of any culpability in this yet another failure of a season. Another high priced one. Sorry, but a team with pride would have thought that at least they could pull out a .500 or a winning season. They wilt at the finish, and that has become the clarion cry of this team in recent years - along with the stumbling out of the gate while being improperly prepared for the season. Absolutely Mike Scoiscia should not be back again, along with his coaching staff. They should be searching for another job.

The Angels, as professionals, have plenty to play for. The fact that the Rangers have a wc to play for is merely a long line in the litany of excuses that seek to absolve the players, their coaches, manager, and GM of any culpability in this yet another failure of a season. Another high priced one. Sorry, but a team with pride would have thought that at least they could pull out a .500 or a winning season. They wilt at the finish, and that has become the clarion cry of this team in recent years - along with the stumbling out of the gate while being improperly prepared for the season. Absolutely Mike Scoiscia should not be back again, along with his coaching staff. They should be searching for another job.

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself.

With me, it's losing 5 straight games in that park.

Now, granted, the first 3 were when they were a terrible team and before they started playing well these past 5 weeks.

They are the rival now, and that's why it sucks so much.

The Halos are definitely showing their younger look in this series, as Texas has made the better pitches and hit better in the clutch.

The biggest difference though is obviously the pens. Their pen has totally shut the Halos down, while ours has allowed 4 runs.

We desperately need a veteran late innings guy and an established guy for earlier in the games.

Never Facking Mind the past couple months off good ball played by the Angels and pitching staff.

Two close games lost in Texas against a team playing for something and we suck again.

Who let the dogs out again?

While I am happy to see that they played better ball, that isn't getting them to the postseason. What they needed to do was to finish strong. In the end, all that matters is the win-loss column, Chuck.

Never Facking Mind the past couple months off good ball played by the Angels and pitching staff.

Two close games lost in Texas against a team playing for something and we suck again.

Who let the dogs out again?

lol. this post sums up the reason why I made this thread. Hey..we beat teams that have nothing to play for, we're playing good ball!

We lose 4 straight (about to be 5) to teams playing their hearts out for an entrance into the playoffs, hey it's okay..we're allowed to quit..they have something to play for!

Edited by Halos of Anaheim