• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No More Aramark?

James

They should put in a Slater 50/50 where the Knothole is and increase the taps, much like Hodad's at Petco. 

There is no excuse to not have the craft breweries that are set up for large production either. Stone, Ballast Point, Green Flash, Angel City, Golden Road and Dudes to start. 

My resume is ready to send on over...

It's funny, driving to the dog park I saw a Ninkasi truck at some dumpy initial based liquor store and laughed that our stadium has Blue Moon and Guinness as the high end or specialty beers.

Some of those dumpy liquor stores are hidden gems. Which one was it?

Aramark blows donkey ****.

I've been to several sporting facilities across the country and Anaheim's choices are vastly inferior to all but one (a minor league park in Northern California).

Concessions are the bread and butter of where a facility makes it's money. The better the choices and higher the volume of traffic, the more money there is to be made.

Aramark's employees are a joke. Anaheim has, by far, the slowest moving staff anywhere I've been. I've been at parks where it's taken less time to get through a live of 15 people than it does to move up 3 spots in Anahiem (no joke).

If I were the City of Anaheim and/or Angels front office staff, I'd be walking around the stadium nightly with a stopwatch timing how long it takes to get a customer through the line. No customer (except for the rare 15+ item shopper) should take more than a minute to get their order in, pay, and receive what they bought. This business of standing in a line of 4 people for 15 minutes is absurd. If a server takes more than a minute, on average, to service a customer, they are gone at the end of the night. Period. A couple of nights like that in a row and guess what? The line would magically speed up for everyone, leading to more people willing to get in line for concessions because they know they're not going to be on hold for 20 minutes just for a beer and a dog.

Locally, we have a promotion for our local Minor League team called "Dollar Beer Night" where the local college kids turn out in force. You know how long it takes to serve them? About 15 seconds per customer including payment. Why? Because they actually figured out a way to speed up the beer line. Vegas Halo Fan can confirm.  Not to mention the cool beer cups and filling method they use.

I used to be a hawker at the stadium when i was 16 (2003) worked for aramark. Literally did to watch the games for free and why not make a little change while you're at it

They have that serve beer from bottom thing at Staples Center. Also at angel stadium at the Budweiser patio

Edited by nando714