• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I officially give up on Trumbo!

Angel Oracle

AngelsWin Synopsis:

2012 Angels win a game board is silent.

2012 Angels lose a game everyone goes ape-shit.

2013 Angels win a game board still finds a reason to bitch.

2013 Angels lose a game board still goes ape-shit.

We actually had people complain about Mike Trout and Jered Weaver this year. Man what happened to our fan base? I get that we are losing, but Jesus Christ if you are going to point out the negative every single time, how do you actually enjoy anything at all? This is a thread that was created after winning 2 of 3 from possibly the best team in the AL. We finished the year strong, enjoy it for what it is......good baseball.

The pitching has been very nice, and is to a larger part responsible for the 23-9 run.

Oh and Mudville, I rarely ever say anything bad about posters, but you seem to be here for one thing only, ripping other posters.

You aren't Borgnine of Nine by any chance?

Funny, you laugh at Nate saying you gave up on him ten times then rip me. I guess all those posts of mine you liked are a false stat.

AngelsWin Synopsis:

2012 Angels win a game board is silent.

2012 Angels lose a game everyone goes ape-shit.

2013 Angels win a game board still finds a reason to bitch.

2013 Angels lose a game board still goes ape-shit.

We actually had people complain about Mike Trout and Jered Weaver this year. Man what happened to our fan base? I get that we are losing, but Jesus Christ if you are going to point out the negative every single time, how do you actually enjoy anything at all? This is a thread that was created after winning 2 of 3 from possibly the best team in the AL. We finished the year strong, enjoy it for what it is......good baseball.

That and Trumbo is one HR and one RBI away from 35/100 ... If he can hit around .250 next year, but draw more walks (post a .320 OBP) that would be great. Thing is, I don't think it's that far fetched that he can accomplished those two. You gotta take the good (HR and RBI) with the bad (Strikeouts, Slumps). 

There is no way you deal Trumbo unless you're getting a solid return that can contribute out of the rotation (like a young #3 type SP) or land someone who can nail down save opportunities late in the game. If you can't get either one, keep Trumbo and get used to the good/bad with him.

It just would be nice if the bad stretches weren't for soooo long, and weren't sooo bad.

Like I said, very few power hitters I've seen have been as bad as Trumbo can tend to be for a month+ at a time.

Consider this: his OPS is now only .015 better than Hamilton's.

I can understand the frustration when it lasts a month, but 36 at bats is about 7 or 8 games. He is what he is a streaky hitter. Maybe he will grow out of it, maybe he won't.