• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who's with me?

IowaAngels27

I don't mind the Tigers as a team, but their fans have made it impossible to root for anything that they do. If they play Boston I might root for an asteroid to hit the field.

Damn, I should have thought of that before I said I would root for the Tigers against the Red Sox.

Go Team Asteroid!

Tigers are good team. But Tori already had several chances to get to and win a World Series. Least favorite NL team would be the Dodgers. But Redfux are far and away the team I want to see lose more than any other. I would ove to see each of their starters have a meltdown like rick Ankiel did a few years back. Wouldn't bother me if they never made it back to the majors except maybe Lackey. Am still pissed at him but hey game seven as a rookie is still a soft spot for me. I would love to see either Pittsburgh or Atlanta win it all.

My order of preference would probably be(based on the teams that are currently holding spots):

Pirates

Rays

Braves

Indians

As

Cardinals

Reds

Dodgers

Tigers

Red Sox

Pirates

Rays

Braves

Indians

Cardinals

A's

Tigers

Dodgers

Red Sox

That would be my order. I wish Troll Daddy would do this. It would be a first place tie amongst 30 teams.