• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epic FU by Scioscia to Angels fans

nate

Trout's hurt, and has been hurt.  He should sit the rest of the season.  The original "complaint" wins for the silliest complaint of the year.

You have some special access to Trout that nobody else does?  I have not read or heard one peep about him being hurt.

the most important player for this teams future and likely the history of the franchise is out of the lineup for a meaningless game when he is hurt and has been struggling and it's a manager saying FU to the fans?

that's a huge stretch even for the MS haters. 

If he plays tomorrow then your entire point is invalid.  So I will save my judgement until then.

Again, nobody has said anything about him being hurt.

You have some special access to Trout that nobody else does?  I have not read or heard one peep about him being hurt.

He has a tight hamstring, that's why he was DH'ing last night.  He's also has 3 hits in his last 22 AB's (.130), and has struck out 6 times.  He's not stealing bases.  You figure it out.

I've been to all the games on this homestand, and my seats are behind the Angels dugout.  He's not the same player he was for the first five and a half months of this season.  I'm going to the game today, I'm glad Mike is sitting him, and I'm not surprised.  Same for Kendrick, although he's looked great, he came back without a rehab assignment.  I'm sure they want to be careful with him.  Perfect day to sit both, meaningless game and let them recharge before the Texas series that has some meaning.  I can enjoy seeing someone else play for these guys for a change.

Edited by tomsred

Day off today + DHing last night + his performance of late.  I think the speculation is pretty warranted here, whether it's a nagging injury (hamstring?) or just general fatigue.