• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

BK Satisfries

Adam

"You don't want people to fool themselves and actually increase the serving size because they think it's healthier," says Mitzi Dulan

So with this guys logic they shouldn't even try to make healthier fries??

A large size of healthy fries is still better for you than a large size of the regular fries so I don't really understand what he's trying to say.

The second you walk into a fast food joint, you've given up on the notion that you're going to eat healthy, no matter what you order. Ordering anything deep fried, doubly so.

Remember the term that fast food corporations refer to people who eat more than 2 times a week at their restaurants, "Heavy Users". There's a reason why they don't refer to them as customers. That also speaks to their opinions on the intelligence of the average person that walks through the door to their establishments.

The second you walk into a fast food joint, you've given up on the notion that you're going to eat healthy, no matter what you order. Ordering anything deep fried, doubly so.

Remember the term that fast food corporations refer to people who eat more than 2 times a week at their restaurants, "Heavy Users". There's a reason why they don't refer to them as customers. That also speaks to their opinions on the intelligence of the average person that walks through the door to their establishments.

And probably because they are heavy.

I've spent 25 years at a restaurant and we've never used the term heavy user. We call you customers or guests, that's it.

Nutrients. You can't just count your calories

Of course. I'm not suggesting ingesting a diet of primarily starchy carbs and fatty oils. If macronutrient goals are hit, it doesn't really matter where any additional calories come from, for the average person, of course.

Edited by Adam

I like the burgers, but the fries are terrible. It's the oil they use and they have that undercooked limp dick thing going on. I also wish they used a bigger potato diver because their fries are like shoe strings.

I agree and that's why I order mine "well done."  They come out crispy and crunchy.

I don't tend to eat fries anymore. If I'm in the mood for them and remember to say well done I go that route. They are improved that way, but still minuscule and I don't care for the oil too much.

But I haven't been into fries for a while. Went out drinking with friends and we ate while bar hopping and some guy that doesn't drunk much tossed his cookies and the fries looked straight out of the fryer and didn't remotely break down in his system like the rest of the food I rinsed off a sidewalk. I've had no desire for fries since and have had them maybe 2-3 times since.