• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Not A Chance This Will Good

St1ck

Fever Pitch was okay, The rest don't come anywhere near matching the comedy in Dumb And Dumber, King Pin, or There's Something About Mary.

I saw Me, Myself and Irene in a screening and it was much better before they edited it for release. I think the studios take audience's reactions at the first viewing too seriously. Comedies like that need to grow on people with a second or third viewing so they can absorb all the funny moments that they may have missed the first time. I laughed ten times more when I saw Dumb and Dumber the second time.

Fever Pitch was okay, The rest don't come anywhere near matching the comedy in Dumb And Dumber, King Pin, or There's Something About Mary. 

I think Shallow Hal and Me, Myself and Irene are hilarious. There's Something About Mary is their best work, in my opinion. They'll never reach that peak again, but I think they still make solid stuff. The Three Stooges was pretty bad though. I think Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are great actors too. I don't think either of them would be on board with it if it wasn't a solid script. We shall see...